kishmish 1kg price wholesale in market pakistan

kishmish 1kg price in pakistan

Kishmish 1kg price pakistan, market wholesale and retail, depending on whether the raisins are small or large, golden raisins, sun maid raisin or green kishmish are diffrence. The best quality of Iranian raisins is available in Pakistan. Price is based on FOB and in 10kg packages.

price golden raisins

price golden raisins

Raisins are ripe and dried fruit of grapes. Grapes have different varieties so raisins have different varieties. For example, if we dry the black grapes or red grapes we will get black raisins. Grape seedless is also green and is one of the most consumed grapes in the world. Seedless raisins are also made from green seedless grapes.

raisins thompson

raisins thompson

Kind of kishmish

  1. Raisins that are dried in the sun and have many health benefits are also organic raisins.
  2. Golden raisins are somehow referred to as the natural pharmacy.
  3. Black raisins are like a medical capsule that cures many diseases.
  4. Green raisins used in nuts and in addition to medical benefits also have economic benefits because they sell well.

۱۸ The benefits of eating raisins

  1. Raisins can help the digestive tract
  2. Raisins are useful for bodybuilders.
  3. Raisins can help lower blood pressure
  4. Raisins prevent anemia.
  5. Treatment of infections
  6. Reduce stomach acid
  7. Increased bone strength
  8. Increase the firmness of the gums
  9. Tooth strength
  10. Prevent blood coagulation
  11. Increase energy
  12. Weight Loss
  13. Enhance eyesight
  14. Prevent Myocardial Infarction
  15. Prevent cancer
  16. hair loss prevention
  17. Improving bowel function
  18. Rich in antioxidants
benefits raisins

benefits raisins

Sizes of Iranian Raisins

The sizes of Iranian raisins are slightly smaller than other exporting countries in the world. The three big countries supply raisins to the world, with the US ranked first and Iran and Turkey second and third. About 80 percent of Iran’s exported raisins are seedless, and the other 20 percent are nuts.

golden raisins

golden raisins

Market raisin pakistan

Due to the small size of Iranian raisins, it is the best case for using Iranian raisins in the cake industry. Golden raisins and acidic raisins are the best raisins for export to Pakistan. Black raisins, however, are selling well. The kishmish 1kg price in pakistan also varies with the world price of raisins.

market raisins pakistan

kishmish 1kg price in pakistan 2019

Pakistan is an important neighbor of Iran, which has a land border with Iran. The border between Iran and Pakistan is in Sistan Baluchistan Province of Iran, so sending Kishmish to Pakistan is less expensive. You can contact us to buy raisins at 2019 of Arian Raisin Factory. The major purchase of Kishmish in Iran should be priced at kishmish 1kg price in pakistan of a raisin. Given the constant changes in the dollar prices in Iran, one should be familiar with the day’s prices.

golden raisins price

golden raisins price

Wholesale of raisins

Raisins are fine goods and must be purchased in bulk for purchase. Exports in low volume do not make sense because exports have ancillary costs, so the wholesale purchase of raisins makes more profit. For wholesale Kishmish, standard packaging should be used to prevent damage to the Kishmish while dispensing raisins.

Where is the Iranian raisin market?

As mentioned above, Iran is one of the largest exporters of raisins. The best exported raisin in Iran is seedless golden raisin and then sunny and acidic raisin. The center of Kishmish Iran is located in several cities of Iran.

  1. Malekan
  2. Bonab
  3. Malayer
  4. Takestan
  5. Kashmar
  6. Zanjan
  7. Shiraz



User Rating 0 (0 votes)